10.31.2010

C'est L'Halloween

So, it is finally that time of year again. 3 hours of running around town, going into strangers houses, taking their sweets-- and it is all socially acceptable. Simply put, it is the one time of year when you can dress like a prostitute and no one can call you one.

Of course, this year was the most enjoyable for me because... *drum roll*... I. Was. Sick!

If you didn't catch the hint of sarcasm in the above statement, let me make it a bit clearer; it sucked. I already have so much on the go that I was super excited to be able to have one night of "letting go". I guess I meant literally letting go the supper I ate 2 hours earlier. Despite this dramatic turn of events, I still had enough energy to get on my lovely costume and had out candy with my father. Am I ever glad that I did. More picture soon!

Cousin Mason and I:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Flapper Girls want YOU.

SO CUTE. Anyways, today also marked the last performance of Dr.Barnardo's Children, the play that I was involved in at The Livery. It was a blast and one of the most memorable plays that I have been involved in. Pictures and story will be posted soon!

To leave you tonight, I show my favourite Hallowe'en memories from public school. We sang this song for 7 years, and I have never--and will never-- get bored of it. C'est L'Halloween;

No comments: