11.16.2010

-mania

SO..... AGAIN..... HELLO. Sorry for not posting. University dreams are stressing me out and therefore, schoolwork has taken presidency in my life. BLAH.

So now for some big news. I have been involved in applying for a Rotray Exchange for the past 2 months. The program sends students from all over the world to different countries and gives them the opportunity to live there for 1 full year. I have been hoping, praying, and eating all of my vegtables in hopes that they would choose me to go.



AND THEY DID!
AHHHHH! 

If you can not tell by the large, bolded print above, I am quite excited. I recieved the call last week and just about fainted when I did. Now all I have to do is wait for 2 months to know where I will be placed! I don't get a say in where I go, but I did get to rate 42 countries that I prefered. These are my top 5!


1: JAPAN
2: FRANCE













3: SOUTH AFRICA

4: INDIA
5: SOUTH KOREA













Yes, you might be wondering why South Korea is a bunch of screaming children behind an enormous hamburger. South Korea has a Hamburger Festival that I must attend if I go. More updates as I go along in this amazing process.

Now for Today's Costume!

I was feeling like embracing my Scottish side today, and therefore, wore plaid. Lots of it. Playing up the same pattern + same colour family= goes together rule, I put together this little emsemble.



Jacket-Dance Costume. Skirt-Bluenotes. Shirt-Bootlegger. Bag- Montreal Shop?
Shoes featured HERE.


The key to my heart. Warehouse One.

Lovely Picture. THANK YOU RONNIE.

No comments: