12.02.2010

flecks of gold

Thanks to my lovely friends and a shopping trip in London {Yes, London. Ontario, not the cool place overseas}, I now own an amazing pair of shiny gold pants! Love you guys!



Cardigan-Walmart. Shirt- Forever 21 (borrowed from friend!). Necklace- Great Grandma's Collection. Belt.



Pants- Sirens.

Shoes- Shoe Barn


Yesterday I saw you in class, you had on the Grey Hoodie--? Remember? Anyway I tried to text you but I don't have your number, :-( So I tried to pass you a note, but like the teacher almost caught me-- so anyways I was thinking about the dance coming up and I was like wondering, like thinking maybe of asking you??
                             XOXO :-)
                     The girl from math class.......


Definition of Awesome: Right Here. Hehe.

1 comment:

Keegan said...

Yeah you better love those pants bitch! <3