1.21.2011

hippopotamus'

So,,, today was the big day!


NOT MORE BRACES! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
My teeth feel slimy. Ewe, gross. JK: I <3 it! I just keep on thinking, no more icky Dental Wax!

We got to go shopping in between getting the braces off, and getting the retainers. Again, AWESOME.


I got so many compliments on this jacket! The beautiful green colour  is still so vivid, and the rhinestone buttons add just the right amount of sparkle!

{Great Grandma Collection jacket, Old Navy Uniform pants, Sirens turtletank, gifted Velvet Blazer, Suzy Shier Necklace, Mexx Booties, Guess purse}


Awesome lamps at a Fair Trade store.

The 'almost legal' picture of my Post-Op shoes! Beautiful! Here's a picture of them that I took the last time I tried them on. Except nicer people were working, and they didn't yell at me when I whipped out my cam.

Aren't they pretty! I can't wait to buy them! They guy who was working came up to me after 10 minutes in the store, and told me that I was fierce. My life is now complete.

Teeth


````````````````````````````````
And what did I buy...?


BOOKS! $2.00 book sales at Chapters are my favourite. YAY!


Cat Eye sunnies! I've been looking for a great pair for FOREVER now, and I finally found some!
Le Chateau, $18.

No comments: