9.11.2011

things that crawl in the night

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE THING THAT I WAS DREADING THE MOST:

THE SCHOOL UNIFORM

for people who know me and my school, they know that i have never had to wear anything close to a uniform. everyday was my chance at a fashion show, i always made sure to never wear the same thing twice in a small period of time (around 3 months). sometimes, i only wore something ONCE a year.

 Now I have to wear the EXACT same thing.
every flipping day.


now, it isn't as bad as i thought it would be. { note: AS bad }
the design of it and the colours don't drive me as crazy as the fact that i can't wear any accesories!
ITS SO PLAIN, I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT!

nonetheless, here is a photo of it!


vest, button-up dress shirt, KNEE LENGTH SKIRTKEEGANDOHERTY, 5 year old tie { see below } and HELLO KITTY SOCKS. EEEEEK!


{ NOTE THE ZIPPER }

~~~~~~~

** to my peeps, homeboys, and bitches back in canada**=
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW TOUGH THE RULES ARE AND ETC. YOU DO NOT HAVE IT HARD AT ALL. YOU CAN WEAR WHATEVER YOU WANT. AND YOU CAN WEAR MAKEUP. AND JEWELRY. AND SHOES.
STOP IT.

oh yeahhhh. forgot to mention the shoe thing:
customary in korea, it is VERY rude to wear your shoes indoors. hense, everyone wear slippers. (adidas sandal things) 

^^ these uglyass things^^

if you forget your slippers, guess who is walking around in socks for 9 hours?

now that this rant is over, give me your opinion below:
whatdayathink?

xoxo


No comments: