1.08.2012

100 POSTS

OH EM JEE GUYS
100 POSTS LATER
I AM:
IN KOREA
ON MY THIRD HAIR COLOUR
23-ISH PAIRS-OF-SHOES RICHER
(still) THE OWNER OF TOO MANY(more) CLOTHES

but most importantly:
STILL NOT CARING ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF MY STYLE.

shall we take a look back into my previous blogging (mis)adventures.
lets start with haaaaaiiiir.
cam to gif

classic ballerina blonde
i honestly miss this hair a lot. i loved how it had been highlighted so much, that the blonde WAS natural. hehe. i am also growing my hair out to be this length (or longer) again... i miss my really long hair.

granted, i wish my hair was as long as this gorgeous chick's hair:

AND THIS GOES DOWN TO HER TUSH !

~~~

crop images

THE LEGEND
this is the hair that i LOVE the most. this is the hair that everyone talked about and STILL talks about.
this is the hair that made everyone question the urge to say "ginger"

this hair was SO kick ass.
too bad i had to change it for the conservative country that i am currently in.
meh.
when i go back to canada, this is totally happening again.

~~~
cam to gif

the current.
no comments about this hair besides:
it's natural.
it's boring.
it wants to be dyed an interesting and different colour.

~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~
~

i would really love to be able to categorize my evolution of personal style, but that is something that i am finding rather difficult.
i have never had an "AHHA" moment where my style suddenly changed from how it was the previous moment.

if anything, a bunch of little, consecutive  -- but subtle -- changes occurred and are still occurring.

rather, i would like to focus this more on my staple pieces and style tips that have stuck with me through the ages. things that will (most likely) influence me in the future.
the following are things that i seemed to not be able to get enough of for the past year and a half:

sweaters







PATTERN









high heels

 





 

vintage anything







I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MY MANY FUTURE ADVENTURES IN BLOGGING !
~( ;-;)~
thank you to those who have followed me all of this time

xxoo
cass

No comments: