8.16.2012

AH AH AH AH AH

good afternoon my lovelies~

now, these pictures of  Ms. Miley Cyrus  have been circulating the internet
and the whole commotion surrounding it is quite frustrating
so of course i need to post my opinions
online
and hope that other people listen to my wise words




APPARENTLY; everyone is a rightly-so judge on Miley's new hairstyle.
first off:
if you don't like it so much, why are you looking at/sharing/talking about it. it isn't your hair
number two:
it is actually a cute hairstyle
frames her face,
great colour
so light, youthful, and clean looking
such a great style for her-- she can totally rock it!
 
i've seen this floating around..

and the cut might look similar to Malfoy's
but do not tell me she looks like him.
it might not be your haircut,
or it may not be your favourite
STYLE OR COLOUR
but she doesn't care
because it's HER FUCKING HAIR
do people honestly have nothing better to do than complain about someone Else's hair-do?

it's hair-
it changes
it can be styled, cut, coloured, and manipulated.
it isn't permanent
and she is young and pretty enough to pull it off

i honestly don't even know why this has become such an "issue"
as a young starlet, changing your image is something that is necessary to stay fresh and relevant.
** cough cough marina&thediamonds cough **
she has even made statements about it on twitter ( which shows the true severity of it all )
about her boyfriend's thoughts on the situation:

 
"He loves [my haircut]. Last night he said I look the happiest he's seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more,"







and also about her new-found confidence:




"Never felt more me in my whole life, Feeling so happy in my skin."









SHE'S THE HAPPIEST AND MOST CONFIDENT SHE HAS EVER BEEN WITH THIS
DO YOU HEAR THAT,
DO YOU HEAR?
basically,
this is all the "justification" that she needs to give anyone.

and my favourite part about ALL of this..
i was totally thinking about getting this haircut
..
guess i now know who to stay clear of if i end up getting it.

카산드라

No comments: