8.20.2012

THE SURPRISE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR




IT'S HERE, BABY!
D7000 AGGGGGGG....

....GGGGGHHHHHH ! !
러니 루 (ronnie roo) and I went to Stratford after my last day at celtic festival { FOR THE YEAR }
and went to our old home away from home:
carman's foto source

we had some good laughs,
talked about nanny
and kimmy
and jeff
and everything we love about cameras

and eventually ,


i received and offer i couldn't refuse
on the camera i could never say no to

after some much needed this:

and lots of awesome this:

we meandered home
and i loved my life.

the joy I've experienced after buying this is something that i will never be able to explain.
best
investment
ever

and i have already started to document my life { with ronny roo }
how shocking











so.
yeah.
i love this camera!

~~until tomorrow~~
카스

No comments: