11.17.2012

HALF WAY

we are finally over the hump..
midterms finally happened
I AM HALF WAY DONE 1st SEMESTER !
{ thank Jesus Christ above }

i have to admit..
i haven't been very good at fitting photo shoots into my schedule lately { with homework, appointments, yoga, sleep, etc.. }
so i don't have very many outfit related photos off my camera.
i do, however, have lots on my phone!

these are some photos from the past month,
outfits, accessories, nails, random happenings


 





















































and that's been my life for the past month!


i am going to see the trews tonight at The Livery
..
I REPEAT
I AM GOING TO SEE THE TREWS TONIGHT!


i'm so excited;
i'm going to it by myself, but i received the last ticket in the venue.
the trade-offs we make for the things we enjoy ...

have a wonderful Saturday, everyone!
카산드라

No comments: