1.08.2013

all things pretty


I've been wanting some pretty undergarments for quite some time, now, but I haven't had the opportunity to look; online or in a store!
Fortunately for me, I stumbled upon a website last week called
and have been surfing its pages ever since...
Here are some of my favourite pieces!

{ starting top left, down each column }

1 - Belle De Jour Suspender Belt , La Perla , $213.00
2 - Bluebell High Waisted Brief , Valery , $67.00
3 - Exotic Garden Balconnet Longline Bra , Elle Macpherson , $75.00
4 - Obsidian Gloria Underwire Bra , Elle Macpherson , $85.00
5 - Belle De Jour Cup Bra , La Perla , $205.00
6 - Timbuktu Silk Tulle Naked Bra , Damaris , $106.00
7 - Timbuktu Silk Tulle Naked Bra , Damaris , $106.00
8 - Ines Bralet , Eberjey , $58.00
9 - Mila Lace Bikini , Eberjey , $49.00
10 - Berry Kiss Suspender Belt , Fleur of England  , $114.00
11 - Looking for Love Short , La Perla Studio , $55.00
12 -  Piccadilly Shorty , Lou , $64.00
13 - Brazilian Panty , Valery Prestige , $74.00
14 - Tinkerbell Boy Short , Mimi Holliday , $74.00
15 - Snow Queen Silk Georgette Playsuit , Fleur of England , $442.00
16 -  Prestige Garter Belt , Valery , $82.00



pretty panties, bras, and stockings are great!

Even when no one else can see them, it makes me feel good to know that the garments underneath
look just as good as my clothes do! 


i showed you my favourites ...
but this is my
'iwouldharmotherpeopletogetmyhandsonit'
set:

{ can anybody help me out with who designed this piece of art? Google has not been as helpful as i wished. }
perfect colours
proportions
fabrics
I'M IN LOVE

what are your favourite pieces to wear?

~ stay pretty ~
xxoo 카스 xxoo

No comments: