3.02.2013

wifi sucks & stuff

since Youtube is being a prissy little baby
& doesn't want to upload my video in a reasonable amount of time
my night has resorted to

♥ searching through pictures of models ♥
♥ wanting McDonald's ♥
♥ making my bed 
♥ listening to Red Moon Road 
still wanting McDonald's ♥

... yeah ...


















 

dude; seriously.
i know the feels
sooo many feels.
ヽ(´□`。)ノ 

on a less destructive note :

LAST MAN HANGED
{ Sears Festival Play 2013 }
**every day, I will be posting a different promotional photo from the photo shoot I held a few weeks ago.**

Here's the first one!


The beautiful Ms. Ally Connelly as;
Mrs. Ellen Melady
" I didn't do it. 
Shut up , shut up! "

This is going to be awesome!
(°◇°;)

i HOPE the video will be up tomorrow,
let's have our fingers crossed that Youtube will love me!

so much love, everyone!
사랑해요
xoxo cass
카산드라

No comments: