4.16.2013

{ stud }

weeeee !
friends !
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST ACTUAL OUTFIT SHOOT SINCE THE FALL!
{ i just reeealllly hate being outside when it's cold, hense the whole
cell phone pictures in the hallway mirror AKA my best friend }

sooo yeah!
i wore this outfit to the theatre , so comfy and totally cute!









collared shirt - Salvation Army
pants - H&M
shoes - Forever 21
necklace - great grandma's collection
purse - Wuerth's

also, I've been receiving many { wonderful } comments about my makeup for the past few weeks! for those who are wondering about my everyday makeup routine, i am going to make a video on it shortly!
~~YEAH, GET ALL UP IN MY LYFE AND STUFF AND WATCH ME DO MA FACE ~~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

tomorrow, I am heading off to Cambridge for 
Sear's Regional Theatre Competition
ahh!!

wish all the broken legs on us!
xxoo
cass

No comments: