4.10.2013

Well Hung - { PART 2 } and stuffs i did today

GOOD AFTERNOON / NIGHT / WHATEVER 
FRIENDS!


painted a mural for the 
GayStraightAlliance
almost done, but not quite there yet !

went to the Goodwill during Ronny's singing lesson.
only things that appealed to me were:


this awesome oversized green sweater. $6.


this pretty, multicoloured firebird dress. $15.

and these awesome silky-80's-lilacpurple pants with triangle pockets. $7.

It's too bad that i'm a poor-ass student. I just cried, put these things back on the rack because I only had 5 dollars, and thought "I should save this $5 in quarters and nickels for the ride home. You never know, and it's good to have a few dollars just in case." 
Then I walked outside and saw a lottery booth. I then proceeded to buy a lottery ticket with all of my $5 from a lady that didn't speak English and thought I was showing her a fake ID. The whole time I was like, "If I can win the lottery between here and home, i'll be all set with enough money for some gas and McDonald's fries for infinite life." Oops; I didn't win the lottery. So I was hungry and out of gas all the way home.

YAY LIFE

~ ~ ~

ALSO
PHOTOS FROM OUR HOME SHOWS FOR
LAST MAN HANGED

YAY SHENANIGANS
























ALSO
I TOTALLY HAVE THE TWITTER NOW
WTF
HOW DO YOU USE THIS THING


CLICK THE ABOVE LINK OF THE JONAS BROTHERS JAMMING OUT TO GET TO MY PROFILE THINGY!
{ why am i in such a jonas brothers mood today i don't even like their music i don't think i've ever even listened to their music }

what an eventful day
woah

xoxo cass <3

No comments: