7.29.2013

An Evening of Photographs









Evening Dress - Sally Anne's
Skirt - Forever 21
Orange Beach top - Grandma Grande
Bathing suit - Gifted

The last photo here is my favourite! Which is yours?

Hello Friends!
Here are the shots from a beachfront photo shoot I did with my friend, Andy. To be honest, I've never been a fan of studio lighting. I've ALWAYS opted for natural light, and no flash if I can get away with it. However, the photos turned out wonderfully! Maybe I'm in the process of being converted?
....

This week is getting hectic, with the CELTIC COLLEGE AND FESTIVAL ONLY 6 SLEEPS AWAY!
WHAAAAAT
WHAT
HOW

But even with the bustle around the best week of the year (Besides Festivus), I won't have to neglect the blog until NEXT week, when the college and festival actually start.

CHARCOAL KIDS
{ b.p.k.a }
New hairdo

These posts will be in your future.

xo Cass!
{ AHH CELTIC FESTIVAL IS ALMOST HERE }

No comments: