7.12.2013

{ Daisy's Girls }

" Parties all the time, driving into town, spending money, falling in love, big mansions and gardens, the ocean, brewing your own alcohol, best friends and broken hearts...it's just so amazingly fun. It was all sparkle, true love, dancing, and champagne! "



























Images courtesy of Wildfox

This editorial for Wildfox's Fall 2013 collection is seriously blowing my mind over and over again. I love the Gatsby inspired set and modern twist on 20's clothing. The choice of models is totally spot on, having each four of the girls embody a classic archetype, and with the clothes being so unique, yet wearable, this combo is killer.

Serious love for this.
Oh my.

Also...

THIS HAIR IS KILLING ME
I WANT IT
AHHH

I am off to the carnival now,
Happy Friday!

xxoo Cass

1 comment:

Agnes W said...

Great photos you picked out!

I would like to invite you to join my GIVEAWAY!
http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/