9.11.2013

Charcoal Kids { Part three }




















Final installment of Charcoal Kids!
Personally, this shoot was my FAVOURITE to do. I just love the contrast of blue sky & orange/yellow foreground!

Similar to this shoot, no?

I guess I have a thing for fall colours.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello friends!

My bags are unpacked,
my parents are gone,
and my classes have started.

University life in Vancouver is here.

However, I have had a lot of things happen in the past 3 weeks that made my summer an amazing one. The best birthday and send-off was mine, thanks to my Ronny, Nicole, and other amazing friends!
...

Like...
I don't think you understand how much happened in the last 3 weeks.

So, naturally, I will have a blog-haul next and unload everything that's happened onto one post!

I also think I might make a vlog thingy about my first impressions on BC / UBC life stuff ...
We'll see!

Hope you are all enjoying back-to-school!
I know I am.

xo Cass

No comments: