11.11.2013

{ hallowe`en & septum piercings }

friends!
hello!

Hallowe'en this year was much different that other years ;
frat parties,
sneaking into those frat parties , 
new acquaintances in tiger onesies
and ending with lots of police and girls with no pants on

This year, I went as ...



Cleopatra!
This was possibly the easiest costume I've ever put together. All items { including my makeup } were things that I already owned! I didn't have to buy anything new, and as a University student, this was a beautiful realization.

I might do a pictorial on the makeup look .. thoughts>?

Dress - H&M
Turtleneck - Ricki's
Asssorted bracelets - Vintage, ALDO, 
Neck piece - ALDO

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


ALSO
I got my septum pierced.
I'd been thinking about it last year, but I finally decided to do it a few weeks ago.
New chapter in my life = New jewelry on my face
I think it's fitting. Change is good, it keeps me creative.

The jewelry itself is from Adorned Vancouver, and has 12 inlaid opals in it.
Pretty, right!?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Gooday , friends!
xo Cass

No comments: