4.26.2014

{ Featured } - "Her Campus" Fashion Blog

 hello friends!

I'VE BEEN RELEASED FROM PRISON
I'M DONE UNI 
{ for this year .. but I digress } 

Yesterday, before I went to my final/only exam, I was stopped in the Library by an editor of Her Campus' fashion blog { a UBC website for women }
I was looking mega fine;
So I was featured on their Street Style Blog !

 
Check out the full post here!

Romper - Forever 21
Jacket - Joe Fresh
Ballet Flats - Ardenes
Troll Earrings - Sally Anne's
 
It's nice to know that other people appreciate my clothing.
I make wardrobe choices to make myself feel good, but it's always a pleasant surprise when someone else is taken aback by my outfit.

"You're literally the only person in the library not wearing black. Thank you for making our campus a brighter place."

You're more than welcome.
xo Cass

No comments: