4.07.2014

{ Get Free }

Hello Friends~
AND TO MY NEW READERS;
Hello! Welcome to my humble internet-abode.
The blog has been getting a lot more daily traffic lately!
Thanks to all of you for your continued support.

Now;
What I've been wearing.

{ DAY ONE }



Lace Skirt - South Korean Market
Leather Boots - Nine West
Crop Top - Asian Market
Necklace - Aldo
Golden Watch - Casio

{ DAY TWO }

This look was super cute, but I was feeling grumpy on the day of and forgot to take a photo of the outfit!

Selfie to the rescue!
Blouse - Alfred Sung
Necklace - Aldo
Denim Jacket - 2Hand

{ DAY THREE }




Sweater - H&M
Sequin Shorts - Nasty Gal
Necklace - Aldo
Boots - TOPSHOP
Jewel Earrings - Ardenes


I'm SO happy with this sweater-thingy.
{ The fabric is so strange, it feels like a diving wet suit }
It was part of their 2014 Runway Fall Collection, and I bought it on sale.
Last one.
Just my size.
20 DOLLARS
Getting a good deal on beautiful articles of clothing is so satisfying.

{ March Selfies }



Daily Jam
Major Lazer - Get Free { Vacationer Remix }

Happy Monday, loves!
xo Cass

No comments: