4.12.2014

{ Peace Song }

hello friends~!
Hope everyone's week was wonderful.
Mine was filled with essays, essays, and more essays.

BLAH.

However, I am SO happy to be done my first year of Uni at UBC!
I'm thrilled for next year, though...
I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME FOR THE SUMMER
I guess I'll just have to stay next year.

{ DAY ONE }


Dress - 2Hand
Black Shirt - Nanny
Boots - TOPSHOP
Assorted Necklaces - Vintage

{ DAY TWO }



Black Dress - H&M
Blazer - Great Grandma Vintage
Boots - Sally Anne's

{ DAY THREE }

  

Skirt - Asian Market
White Blouse - Sally Anne's
Necklace - Aldo
Sandals - Birkenstock

{ Daily Jam }
Kye Kye - Peace Song
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!
I'll be studying outside. The weather is so beautiful, it's finally spring, and I love life here in Vancouver.

Hugs!
xo Cass

No comments: