3.09.2015

actual school attire !!

hello friends!
I have new hair that I'm hella excited about!!!
Introducing;
le bowlcut
 
{ I'm working on a comprehensive silver hair/maintenance post that will be up sometime this week so STAY TUNED 4 THAT }
 


 
 
 
today's outfit post is the FULL THING. Normally I just do whatever I'm wearing underneath my jacket, what the "Outfit" is. I thought I'd show you what I wear during the day, in between classes!
 
denim jacket - calvin klein
pants - H&M, thrifted
blouse - thrifted
boots - thrifted
backpack - boutique in Goderich
jewelry - gifts from mother
watch - thrifted, Casio
sunnies - Aldo
headphones - American Walmart { aka heaven }
 
hope everyone is having a wonderful last couple of weeks of school! I'm kind of dying... 7 classes.... killing me softly {with his song}
 
xox Cass

No comments: