1.11.2011

a pocket full of evil


Even my Dog  is fierce.



Greetings!
Right now, I am in the process of finishing a Mathematics Assignment, so this post will not be as long as you may wish { unless you don't want to read ANY part of this blog. Therefore you should probably leave. }.

This outfit got many... pensive looks...
I got the old: "Are you dressing up for a funeral?" line.
Nope. THANK GOD I wasn't going to one.

Definitely feeling the goth jams in this ensemble. Thrifted 80's Navy Blue cocktail dress. Jacob Blouse. Random belt. POCKET NECKLACE from Mexico [ yessssss. its a pocket made of beads and attached to a string of beads. I carry Pennies, snacks, and friendly notes in it. ]. Shoe Barn snake skin wedges. Guess Shoulder Bag.

````````````````````
When it comes to hair, I am now going to have to wait for a while to dye it.
My director for the school's version of Macbeth has some OTHER ideas. Like dying it Purple, Green, and Yellow...
MEH. At least it will be interesting.

No comments: