7.07.2013

SURPRISE, PIM!


HELLO!
My friends and I surprised Sasipim on Friday with a Canadian themed going away party!
Pim was an exchange student from Thailand that became part of the design team for our Sears Competition play, and therefore became great friends with all of us.

I took Pim out to the Art Mart while everyone else gathered at Randi's house to set up. Very conveniently, Ronny called me and asked if we wanted to hang out with her and Randi at Randi's house.












Beautiful costume jewelry at the Art Mart!

We walked into the house, and everyone was there in white and red, yelling "SURPRISE!"
Pim's reaction was priceless.
We love her so much.

































































~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pim, you've become one of my best friends over the course of this year. Your kind nature and quirky personality made you a joy to be around, and your gentle kindness always cheered me up when my day was gloomy. I am so grateful that you came into my life when you did. You're an amazing person and friend, and I love you so much.

Ohana means family, and family means no one is left behind, or forgotten.


Watch out for me, Pim.
I'm just going to show up in Thailand.

xoxo Cass

No comments: