3.11.2014

i need a photographer

People:
I've been in the hospital for three weeks 
with { newly diagnosed }Celiac Disease, and some additional medical problems.

Hence the absence of the "next day post", promised in my last post. 

Yep. This is my life.
This is what happens to me.

But here we are:
I'm out of the hospital!
{ YAY }

I'm done school in 4 weeks!
{ DOUBLE YAY }

And I'm feeling pretty happy.
because ....

I've been ACCEPTED INTO THE BFA ACTING PROGRAM HERE AT UBC
LIKE WHAT

I am soooo very excited to start next year! What an experience this will be... 

NOW THINGS I'VE WORN ON MY BODY IN THE PAST WHILE

Sweater : XO Bella
Shirt : WalMart
Purse : Sally Anne's
Boots : TOPSHOP

Casio Watch : Sally Anne's { $20 !!! }



Jacket : 2Hand
Sweater : WalMart
Black Jeans : Alfred Sung
Boots : Sally Anne's
Necklace : Aldo
Purse : Sally Anne's


Turtleneck Sweater : Bronwyn 
{ sorry I'll return it eventually }
Harem pants : American Apparel



Blouse : Forever 21
Skirt : Goddess Mother
Necklace : Great Grandma
Boots : TOPSHOP


My personal flower shoppe.
{ Courtesy of Father, Mother, and personal purchases }



UBC Ballet had a competition this weekend! We worked SO hard throughout the year, and ended up reaping the benefits:
GOLD METAL PLACING !

We were ecstatic!

Our routine was a bit shaky, as it was the first time we performed it on a full sized stage & in front of an audience, but we pulled it off!
It's nice to know that hard work is rewarded in the end.
This was a perfectly timed experience.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I filmed a tutorial today; one that has been HIGHLY requested.
Just editing & putting the finals touches on it.
It'll be up within the week!
Can you guess what it's for?

NOW TO EXPLAIN THE TITLE OF THIS POST:
I do need a photographer.
Like, really bad.
Normally, Ronny would do it for me, but seeing as I'm on the other side of the country, this has become a bit of a problem.
I've resorted to awkward skinny-mirror selfies that barely capture the essence of my outfits!
THIS AIN'T OK

If anyone in Vancouver { preferably UBC area } is a photographer and would like to volunteer to take OOTD photos for me, please come forward!
Contact me using the { CONTACT } tab.
Or Facebook.
Or Tumblr.
Whatever.

Just let me know!
I'll reimburse you with coffee and kisses!

xoxo Cass
{ The Trollz earrings say xoxo too }

No comments: