11.05.2010

bald people have feelings too`

So today, since I am feeling a bit better {as in not wanting to kill myself}, I decided that I would go to the hairdressers and get a haircut. It has been LONG overdue, and I figured that it would be nice to relax. What was also nice was the fact that Ashley-- my lovely hair mistress--had been reading up on the hairstyle that I have wanted for the past 6 months; Katy Perry Hair.

As you can see, her hair is quite layered, frames her face, and the MOST important thing: Has. Short. Bangs! I think she might have been skeptical at first when I told her about how I wanted it to look, but  after she looked at multiple pictures, I think she got the idea. It looks awesome and turned out...




...LIKE THIS!!!!! The bangs aren't as short as hers, but she also has a monstrous forehead, so this length seems to work for me. Also, my hair is double the length of hers, so it changes to look slightly, but I still love it! Next time I go, I am dying my hair red!

I love my hair now. Yay life!

2 comments:

Zarna said...

those bangs look great on you!

stayfabulous,
zarna
www.zarnasrunway.com

lady sélénite said...

great haircut !
http://selenite.weebly.com/