12.15.2010

~barbie girl~

As everyone knows, I am a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World.
My life is plastic, it's fantastic.
You can brush my hair (it feels nice)
Or undress me anywhere (I have no boundaries)
Imagination, life is my creation.

But besides the point, I just about died when I saw this shirt, on sale at Old Navy, for $6.00
OH, and did I mention it has pink sparkles?


Wearing Bonnie Togs Faux Fur vest, Old Navy Barbie shirt and Uniform pants, thrifted shoes, and Ardenes spectacles.


Christmas is Coming! Only... *intensely counts on fingers* 10 MORE DAYS! AH! We have had 6 snow days, 3 last week and 3 this week, and its been great! I don't know why people complain about missing school! I love doing absolutely nothing productive 3 days in a row.
~~~~~~
Right now I am packing.
For WHAT you might ask.
Well... we are going to Mexico for a week! We leave tomorrow and come back on the 24th. It will be so nice showing off our tans {sunburns in my case} to everyone!

HAHA suckas, I'm going to be warm in 24 hours!

No comments: