1.03.2011

when life hands you a jeffrey, stroke the furry wall


Happy New Year! I know it's a little belated, but I have been more preoccupied with watching The Golden Girls than posting or doing homework! It seems that the breakup with 2010 went smoothly { for most }. There was no crying, screaming, yelling, or people jumping out of balconies because they were too intoxicated to judge that from the front door. This is good: my mother gets pissy when those cases come into the ER.

I spent the night with my girlfriends: Joyce-Lynne, Jesus Keegan, and Les from Wanderers: Love, Lust, Life. It was amazing-- we didn't take the breakup hard.



The glasses got around.

Jackie Q!


Kick-ass fishnets!








How did everyone celebrate the coming of the New Year? I would love to hear about every one's festivities!

AND
On Christmas day, I was shocked to see this gift under the tree:


OH YES, it's Guess! And Santa even bought me the matching wallet!

I can't wait to share all of my fashion adventures with everyone this year! Hopefully, I will get my new camera and have the ability to take more professional photos soon! Take care.

<3

No comments: