7.18.2012

。◕ ‿ ◕。 k-pop PICKS 。◕ ‿ ◕。

many people have been asking me about k-pop:

"what is it?"
"what does it sound like?"
"is it in korean? can you understand it?"
"is it in japanese?" 

that last one really kills me.
korea ≠ japan
or better yet..
japan the rest of asia

but this is beside the point. 

the point is,

look at these cute Asian babies





 Says { in my rough translation }
"do you like the taste?"

^^제 번역이 안좋은가요?
정말 미안해요... 제가 연습해야 ㅠㅠ
 

^^ and click on this unbearably cute girl ^^
to go to my playlist of  k-pop music

enjoy!
& let me know what you think about this music! 

i will do a post in the future about styles / sound /  themes of k-pop !
this is just so you can get an idea of what it is like!  

 음악을 즐길, 
내게 응답 --  좋아?

난 모두를 사랑 !

카스 ! 
。◕ ‿ ◕。 


 

No comments: